The Benefits of Dermaplane
Your skin is your first point of contact with the world. Taking care of your skin health should be of high priority. Making sure you have the highest level of skin care treatment possible is the best place to start.
Quick Facts About Dermaplane – An Effective Non-Invasive Skin Care Treatment
Dermaplane is an effective skin care treatment alternative to microdermabrasion for rejuvenating and replenishing the skin. It involves gently removing the top layer of the skin and peach fuzz, revealing smoother, more youthful, glowing skin. Below are some of the facts and benefits associated with the procedure:
1. Dermaplane procedures must be carried out by licensed aestheticians who are certified and trained to safely perform the the treatment.
2. Dermaplaning is performed every three to four weeks to safely and effectively remove skin buildup, including dead cells and vellus hair (the tiny hairs on the skin’s surface commonly referred to as ‘peach fuzz’).
3. With the exception of some slight redness post procedure, dermaplane is quick, painless, and has virtually no downtime.
4. The dermaplane procedure is simple and can be easily likened to shaving the skin.
5. Dermaplane is great for exfoliating skin, offers better results than traditional microdermabrasion and is gentle enough to still be performed with a chemical peel.
6. Removing vellus hair will not cause hair to grow back thicker, fuller, or darker.
7. Skincare products will be able to penetrate the surface of the skin easier, making the products more effective.
8. Makeup will be easily applicable on the skin and will result in an effortless look.
Our Dermaplane Procedure:
If you have tried traditional microdermabrasion and have not had the results you want, then dermaplane may just be the skin care procedure for you. Here at Universal Dermatology and Vein Care, our team uses the latest available technologies to help safely and effectively bring you the results you want – smooth, healthy, youthful, glowing skin.