Effective Friday, May 1, 2020, Universal Dermatology & Vein Care will resume normal business operations at all three of our locations. We have always maintained a healthy and safe environment for our patients, but have expanded our protocols in compliance with the CDC recommendations. Below are protocols we have implemented to protect our staff and patients:
- We are scheduling every appointment at least 15 minutes apart, unless a particular appointment requires additional time, to lessen the number of people in the offices.
- We ask that all patients come alone to their appointments unless they require assistance or are accompanying a minor patient. All other children and family members must be left at home.
- Patients are required to wear their own masks or face coverings to their appointment. The practice will not provide these.
- Outside doors into our offices will remain open when possible to minimize contact with door handles.
- Check-in procedures will be conducted over the phone when possible. New patient paperwork will be completed online or will be mailed. Copays and balances will be collected over the phone via credit card.
- No more than three people will be seated in the waiting room at a time. We will bring patients directly back to an exam room upon check-in when possible.
- Sneeze guard barriers will be installed at check out.
- Our staff will continue to disinfect and sanitize common areas multiple times a day as well as exam rooms after every patient.
- All staff and providers will have their temperature checked before entering the offices. They will wear masks and gloves and remain vigilant about handwashing.
- We ask that any patient who is feeling ill, or has come into contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days, to reschedule their appointment.
We look forward to serving our patients in a safe environment and hope to see you soon! If you have any questions, please contact one of our three locations.
How To Have a Sweat-free Summer
It is normal and healthy to perspire in hot weather, but if you sweat...
Effective Friday, May 1, 2020, Universal Dermatology & Vein Care will resume...
Tips to Prepare for Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment
If you have considered removal of an unwanted tattoo, but have worried about the...
National Sun Safety Month And You!
Here at Universal Dermatology and Vein Care, we can help you improve the...